Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

Ready?...JUMP!! My very first blog of any kind.. EVER!! Not really sure what to say, but my leg is really starting to itch.. I got stung by a bee yesterday at a baseball tournament and the sting 'site' has gradually gotten bigger. The bee flew up my knee length shorts and when I tried to stop it, it stung me on my inner thigh. Yes, it hurt and I did say an ugly word. Yes, there were more that likely children around, but at the time, I really didn't care who heard what..I just wanted to make sure that bee was out of my shorts!!! It was and I can proudly say that I got that bugger and it is no longer alive..(Somebody told me that after they sting, they die.. But I wanted to be certain that this one did). I watched the sting site grow from the size of a mosquito bite to the size of a golf ball throughout the day. When we got home (which was about 6 hours later) I took a gander at my leg and to my dismay it was now the size of a grapefruit!!! Soooo, I put my 'voodoo' oils on the sting as soon as I got home and took 2 benadryl and an advil and layed on the couch and watched t.v. This morning when I woke up it was the size of my hand and beginning to itch..so I took a picture and sent it to some friends and everyone seem to think I need medical attention...I have made an appointment for this afternoon and I know all they will do is give me a steroid shot that won't help because I've waited too long to see the Dr.. ugh!! But, if I don't go my friends will think I don't value their opinions, so I am going to my Dr. to show them just how much I value them and their opinions.. I will keep you posted and let you know what the Dr. says and does..

No comments:

Post a Comment